Welcome to your safe space.
What does peace of mind mean to you? How important is it for you to invest in your wellbeing? What would you like to see change? These are all important questions we must ask ourselves when seeking counseling. The truth of the matter is that we are all worth the care and investment. Taking care of our mental health is just as important as taking care of our physical health. Individual Mental Health Counseling is offered to help Women work through issues related, but not limited to:
- Work Related/ Environmental Stress
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual Assault and/or Harassment
- Domestic Violence
- Racial Identity Trauma
- Sexual Orientation and/or Gender Identity Related Trauma
- Body Image Related Trauma (non-eating disordered)
*Please note that only virtual and phone counseling services are offered at this time due to current need for social distancing.
Contact us to schedule an appointment today!